Thursday 13 August 2015

Creators

   

      Today, I have seen a film which talk about people who from different situation, but they have in common, they are all very creative. I am very interested in a place as a small factory provide to the people to make stuff. This place is very comprehensive, it includes many machine and tools for the customer to creating. I was surprised by this clever idea, because I know many people who are very creative but they can not afford a perfect place to make thing in my country, this is a great place to them, it can be very useful to creators. By the way, the girl who is very creative, let me think that the inspiration of elder is very important thing to children, early education's environment decide people if going to be a people who is very creative. I think that our society should be build more place for inspire people's creative ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment